Sunday 27 December 2009

Fresh Start...

Its about to change to the 28th of December 2009, and a little while ago I began to think about putting my thoughts down in writing. But just simply writing them down on a piece of paper or typing them out in pages seemed a little pointless. After all I enjoy my technology and run my life on the internet so why not blog?
I saw a pretty up to date video the other day, which outlined some persons view on the future of Social Media and Networking. I was doing some research for the company I work for (basically filling in time) and this video explained that Twitter seems to have the right idea for 2010.

Blogging seems to be a little old hat. But as it is still 2009 I thought 'what the hell?'

I have posted blogs on Formula 1 a few times before and, coming back to my blogger account I thought it would be a good idea to start a fresh and come up with some new material.

Welcome to my world...

No comments: